The Hunter Plus
Introducing Hunter Plus, make your two-wheel commute not just easier but sophisticated with Hunter Plus!
Our Hunter Plus Electric Bike comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Hunter Plus Review:
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Hydraulic Front Suspension
- Samsung 48V, 7Ah Battery Cell Neatly Integrated Inside the Seat Stem.
- Brushless Geared 350W Rear Hub Motor
- Backlit Digital Display
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs
- 5 spoke Alloy sports rim
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 15″ Step Through Frame (meaning no leg lift over required to get on the bike)
- Wheel Size 20×4″
- Puncture Resistent Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’6
- Max Riders weight – 120 kg
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Folded Dimensions: 35″x15″x32″ LxWxH
- Weight – 30 Kg with battery
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear mudguards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, stand, combination padlock, Mob Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The Hunter Plus has a simple folding step through frame design with sleek branding which complements the removable Samsung 48V battery. The battery cells are encapsulated inside the steel saddle tube keeping them strong and secure. We recommend users are over 5ft5 for this model. Shorter users will have to lower the seat post below the recommended safe clearance area at the bottom of the bike. If you are under 5ft5 we recommend our Commute or Thunder Special.
This E-Movement Bike has one of the strongest pedal assistance motors available on the market, it provides a real assertive punch making long heavy hills a breeze. It has to be felt to truly understand the assistance power provided when peddling.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature. The twist throttle is positioned next to the handle grip ensuring comfortable and secure ride .
This eBike will continues to impress with its awesome range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the Pedal Assist*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
It’s Super Popular
This is a super popular bike and its for good reasons one being the easy mount step through alloy frame with a top speed of 25kmh. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more then a few screws and you will be going.
For real, there is no fiddling with electrics or cables. In fact, the front wheel, mud guard and the led light bracket is all that the assemble
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, it is feature-packed and has one of the most powerful pedal* systems we have ever felt on the market. In addition, its high torque and uber-responsive
geared brushless motor makes this a great bike for all types of riding.
Apart from that, with its ability to go over most terrains you will never be left stuck. Featuring a backlit digital display to control
the 5-power setting, battery meter and more, The motor’s gears are perfectly capable to assist you up hills with a gradient of 25% incline.
The ride position is more upright with adjustable folding handlebars getting you that perfect comfort level. E-Movement works hard to provide high-quality products at an affordable price.
If you leave your e-bike in power mode 1 that is the most eco-efficient level of assist and you will easily get way around 50 km.
Moreover, another defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic oil-fed 160mm disc breaks front and rear. The geared brushless electric motor is synced with the brake system to provide not only more braking assistance but regenerate any wasted
power back to the battery cells.
In addition to that, the sleek backlit digital displays offer a range of features and stats from speed, battery, and trip meter. Front Led light, horn, and phone holder with charge port ensure you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E-
bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in the following cases.
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer.
- No maintenance of bike, such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts.
- Misuse and damaging of the bike.
- Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
- It is not a Toy
- Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 120 KG
- Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Black, Military Green
Yes, Hydraulic Lockable Front Fork
Hydraulic disc braking system
Rear Hub 350 W
Shimano 8 S Gears
Samsung 48V 7 Ah
High density 120 TPI, Fat tyre 20×4
|Twist and Go||
30 kg with battery