The Commute – City Electric
£1,299.00 – £1,299.99
Our electric commuter bike is where performance and convenience come together. This highly engineered great quality bike with full suspension system gives a smooth ride.
This folding electric bike makes it easy to fold for travel. The Commute can be the perfect commuters companion Monday to Friday and yet come alive on the weekend canal ride, in-fact this E-bike has many uses.read more
Not only does this bike fold but it also has an LG removable battery that has its own key security system. This system will stop the battery being removed with out unlocking with the key, which operates a metal piston which secures the battery. Having a removable battery makes it really easy to bring it indoors for charging.
This e bike offers a top speed of 25kmh.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature, which is positioned in front of the right handle grip to ensure ease of use.
When it comes to range the Commute continues to impress; using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the pedalac system*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes but also the electric motor is synced with the break system to provide not only more breaking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells. Its sleek digital displays offers a range of features and stats. Front Led light, horn and phone holder with charge port ensures you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Personal electrical vehicles are the responsibility of the owner. Before riding, the laws of the country must be checked on the subject. We are not responsible for any mishaps, accidents or violation of any rules / laws by the use of this product.
The correct safety protection should be worn when using any vehicle of emovement.co.uk. This includes but is not limited to helmet, gloves, elbow, knee and body pads.
Remember! Most importantly HAVE FUN
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition.
The Emovement CarbonSmart Commute Electric Bike comes with 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
E bike City Bike Facts
- Aluminium alloy folding frame
- LG 48V 8Ah Battery
- 350W Brushless Motor
- Dual Brakes, Hydraulic plus E Brake
- 25 kmh speed*
- Range up to 40 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up to 50*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Carbon Smart
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 16″
- Wheel Size 20×2″ tyres
- Weight – 23 kg
- Dimensions folded: 32″x13″x31 (LxWxH)
- Recommended Riders weight – Up to 120 kg
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear Mud Guards, Led Light with Electric Horn, stand, Combination padlock, Mobile Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
It’s Super Popular
This is a super popular bike amongst professional commuters and fun-seekers alike. First of all, with a top speed of 15.4 MPH you can travel 2 miles in 8 Minutes.
Also, the bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more than a few screws and you will be going. In fact, there is no fiddling with electrics or cables. It’s really easy. However, you can follow our assembly guide here for help.
If you’re looking at practicality with comfort this bike is for you. On the other hand, if you are looking for style, it comes in two colour options, black with red, and white with red. Both beautiful!
In addition to that, this bike easily folds so it can fit in the boot of car, train carriage or bus etc. Therefore, using it for commuting is really easy.
Also, it looks really cool with its 6 spoke mag style wheels and all the gadgets, led light, horn, digital display, stand, removal battery etc.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The warranty of bike (less free accessories) covers electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-movement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in following cases.
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer.
- No maintenance of bike, such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts.
- Misuse and damaging of the bike.
- Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-30 psi.
- The use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Lastly, please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommend a maximum rider weight of 100kg.
- Our recommended rider age of 16 years or more. Therefore, please comply with the age and weight loss for maximum enjoyment.
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in
- a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
White Red, Black Red, Grey
22 M / 35 KM
|Motor Power (Watts)|
|Charge Time (hours)|
Attachable – Not provided
|folded Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|Max Rider Weight|
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday. If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately. Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy