Our new launch Thor has been professionally designed for UK roads. It’s first of our new series with top available specs.
Thor is feature-packed, with Bafang Motor and Bafang coloured display with a password protection for extra security. It has RST lockable hydraulic front suspension, Sram 8 Speed gears and professional Logan Brake system. Beautifully designed with attractive 4 colours.
With its powerful motor, the bike has been limited to a top speed of 25kmh.
The large digital colour LCD backlit panel of this model is really beautiful with large fonts and lots of information regarding power, trips and speed. The display has an inbuilt USB port, in case you need a quick charging of your hand set.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty of electrics and a 4-year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties is we are a UK company so no wait while the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Meet Thor E-Movements latest CarbonSmart sleek design electric bike.
Thor Electric Bike “The Road Master”
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung 36 V 10 Ah concealed battery.
- Bafang Brushless Geared 250 / 350 W rear hub Motor.
- Bafang Colour Display with USB Port
- Password protected system
- Front LED Light
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Logan Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm Discs
- Carbon Smart
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 17″
- Maxxis wheels 27.5×2.35”
- Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Weight – 22 kg with battery
- Sram 8 Speed gears and detailers
- Sram Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free mud guards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, rear light, stand, combination padlock and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. The modification also includes changing/tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.