Venom – Electric Skateboard
Are you a thrill-seeker who likes to get your heart pumping? Do you often get antsy because of the mundanity of daily life and seek out exciting endeavours? If so, we have just the thing for you: the Venom electric skateboard.
Breeze Through Your Adventures
This mini, lightweight electric skateboard, made of aviation-grade plastic, is integrated with advanced automation and prominent motility, resulting in an action-packed riding experience. The dual 900W motors will let you cruise as fast as 35 km/h, blasting fresh wind in your face and invigorating all your senses. Every ride will be better than the last, and you’ll never want to put the Venom e-board down. In fact, gather all your skater friends and test out all the magic this device has to offer. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
The Perfect Little E-Board
When it comes to innovative features, intuitive performance, and robust action, Venom has it all and more. Plus, its small size makes it light and travel-friendly – the perfect little sports buddy. The board is made of plastic alloy and has 83 mm (PU) wheels, holding its ground and pushing you forward smoothly. Just use your remote or the downloadable app and get cruising! Once you’ve thoroughly gone through the downloadables, you’ll be performing daring manoeuvre on your fingertips in no time.
This automated e-board works on the Samsung 42V battery electric system and a 240 VAC charger. And if you buy the bundle with the kit, you save around 80 pounds!
Our e-board kit includes a pair of leather gloves, a leather bag with an e-board carrier, and protective gear in a 6 piece set. We believe in safety first and we want you to be protected no matter what kind of thrilling adventures you set out on.
E-Movement Warranty Information
Electric Bikes and Boards Warranty
Our electric skateboards come with a 6-month warranty for electrical components. Due to the nature of skateboarding sports, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
All of our electric bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrical components and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best part? We operate directly from UK, so you don’t have to wait for weeks to deal with it
The electric parts of the bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under a 4-years warranty . Free accessories, any puncture, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Availability of Spare Parts
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our products. In case a general component is not available, you can always get it from authorised stockists/ retailers.
How to Claim Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website or at email@example.com and we will handle warranty claims.
Terms and Conditions for Warranty
The warranty is void in following cases.
- The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- The product has not been maintained, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose/ missing parts or not cleaning/ lubricating your product periodically.
- Misuse of the product.
- Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- Service or modification of the e-bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- Modification of the product, including changing/tampering with the factory settings on the display metre.
Please read the detailed version of Terms and Conditions before making a purchase
- These products are not toys
- Never use our products in unauthorised places. For example, e-bikes above 250W are not road legal. Please check local regulations about use of our products, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding practices.
- The use of compatible protective gear is strongly recommended. You are responsible for your own safety.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain, pedals of your product, and fixtures and fittings of your product.
- Please make sure to pair the correct pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross-thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right are the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- Recycle Only according to local rules
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please note that the battery’s range depends on battery, terrain, and rider’s weight and riding style.
- Eco-miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- Servicing and repairs are by appointment only. Customers will have to drop the product themselves, and we can also arrange pick-up on request.