Troy Pro – A Lightweight Electric Road Bike
We’ve upgraded our Troy to make it more efficient, more powerful!
Whether it’s the market-competitive price or the commute-specific features, our Troy Pro is one affordable electric road bike you don’t want to miss.
- An upgraded, brighter, more spec-laden display
- A more efficient motor
- A stronger 480Wh Battery and a different charger
- A disconnectable throttle
- A front basket
Minimal, Accessible, and Efficient
The electric bike is made for road commuters in the UK who want to avoid all that traffic and noise. The step-through frame is suitable for just anyone, no matter the tightness of their attire: you can just slide right in! Additionally, the minimum rider height for Troy is 5ft 2, so it’s suitable for those who can’t usually benefit from e-bikes due to their shorter stature.
Let E-Bikes add Fun to Your Routines!
Let Troy make your morning routine a little more fun.
When we say this road-legal e-bike has an incredible range of features, we truly mean it. Possessing a chic step-through frame and a 250W motor from one of the world’s leading e-bike motor manufacturers, the design offers accessibility and efficiency. It’s available in a 17’’ frame manufactured from an aluminium alloy, giving it a sleek look and sturdy feel.
The new 480Wh battery is much more efficient than its predecessor’s. And there are five levels of power assistance ranging from low to high – you’ll be thankful for that punchy boost on days you need to get somewhere quickly.
Commute with Convenience
What else? Shimano disc brakes for full control, a rear rack for carrying your belongings, and an e-bike that will serve you for a long time. With Troy, even the minute details are given full attention to providing a gratifying riding experience.
Even though it is as lightweight as 22kgs, it can carry up to a gross weight of 100 kg. If you’re moving to a more thrilling, carbon-smart routine, we recommend giving this buddy a try.
Make sure you treat the e-bike with care by regularly maintaining it. We don’t recommend using it if you travel on bumpier trails and Troy has smoother tyres suitable for well-maintained roads.
E-Movement Warranty Information
Please note that all of our electric bikes are only for your personal enjoyment and not for commercial use.
If you use them for commercial purposes, like making deliveries, without informing us and purchasing a special warranty package, your warranty will be void.
Electric Bikes and Boards Warranty
All of our electric bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrical components and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best part? We operate directly from UK, so you don’t have to wait for weeks to deal with it
The electric parts of the bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under a 4-years warranty . Free accessories, any puncture, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Our electric skateboards come with a 6-month warranty for electrical components. Due to the nature of skateboarding sports, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
Availability of Spare Parts
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our products. In case a general component is not available, you can always get it from authorised stockists/ retailers.
How to Claim Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle warranty claims.
Terms and Conditions for Warranty
The warranty is void in following cases.
- The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- The product has not been maintained, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose/ missing parts or not cleaning/ lubricating your product periodically.
- Misuse of the product.
- Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- Service or modification of the e-bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- Modification of the product, including changing/tampering with the factory settings on the display metre.
Please read the detailed version of Terms and Conditions before making a purchase
- These products are not toys
- Never use our products in unauthorised places. For example, e-bikes above 250W are not road legal. Please check local regulations about use of our products, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding practices.
- The use of compatible protective gear is strongly recommended. You are responsible for your own safety.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain, pedals of your product, and fixtures and fittings of your product.
- Please make sure to pair the correct pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross-thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right are the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- Recycle Only according to local rules
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please note that the battery’s range depends on battery, terrain, and rider’s weight and riding style.
- Eco-miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- Servicing and repairs are by appointment only. Customers will have to drop the product themselves, and we can also arrange pick-up on request.