No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrics and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a local company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty.
Our E boards comes with 6 months warranty for electric. Due to the nature of activity, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our Product. They are available from other good stockists / retailers.
WARRANTY INFO FOR OUR FOLDABLE BIKE/FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The electric parts of bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under 4 years warranty . Free accessories, Punctures, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-movement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in following cases.
- • The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- • No maintenance of product, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose / missing parts or not cleaning / lubricating your product periodically.
- • Misuse of the product.
- • Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- • Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorized partner.
- • The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
Please read detailed Terms and Conditions
- • It is not a Toy
- • Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of Product, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- • Please avoid dangerous riding.
- • The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- • It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tires, chain and pedals of your product. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- • Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- • The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- • Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- • Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- • Recycle Only according to local rules
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the product.