Troy – A Step Through E Bike
The Troy – A Step Through E Bike
Being a recent edition in our range, Troy is uniquely designed. Take your ride to another level with Troy which consists of some upgraded features and step through frame. With a chic geometry and 250W motor from one of the world’s leading e-bike motor manufacturers, you now don’t have to worry about the type of use. It can cope with off-road surfaces as well as highways.read more
The high-powered 36V,11Ah battery with a charging time of 4-6 hours, gives you the power to explore canals, beaches or even can be used for your daily commute to work. It’s equipped with a rear rack so that you don’t have to worry about carrying your valuables while you ride. Combined with Shimano disc brakes means you have the full control on the bike even for off-road rides.
Even the minute details are given full attention to providing a gratified riding experience. With 5 levels of power assistance; from low to punchy boost for days, when you want to reach somewhere quickly. With its 700x45c sturdy tires you can explore gravel roads as well as canal paths. They absorb the shocks from the bumpy surface and provide a smooth ride.
The 17” frame made up of aluminium alloy gives it an aesthetic, sturdy, and sleek look. It weighs about 22 kg with a battery and can carry a gross weight of up to 100 kg. We add front/rear lights, combination padlock, tool kit, and rear rack as a compliment.
All the components of Troy are high-end and it is designed for every ambitious riders who love to travel around. It offers safety, fun, mobility, environmental protection which makes it a complete package for every rider. With some regular maintenance, this e-bike will serve you for a long time.
- Step through Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- 36 V, 11 Ah Removable battery.
- 250W rear hub Motor.
- Coloured Display
- Wheel size 28×1.75″ (700x45C)
- Shimano Disc Brakes
- Thumb Throttle (optional)
- Front Hydraulic Suspension
- Aluminium Pedals
- Range up to 40 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up to 50*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Frame Size 17″
- Weight – 22 kg with battery
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter with 7 gears
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Carbon Smart
- Free Rear Rack, Front / Rear light, combination padlock, stand and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty of electrics and a 4-year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a UK company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty in Europe or China.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in the following cases.
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer.
- No maintenance of bike, such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts.
- Misuse and damaging of the bike.
- Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
- Please read the detailed Terms and Conditions
- It is not a Toy
- Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure is between 30-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG
- Recycle Only according to local rules
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- *Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Front Hydraulic Suspension
Shimano Disc Brakes
250W Rear Hub Motor
36 V, 11 Ah removable battery