Troy – A Step Through E Bike
The Troy – A Step Through E Bike
Being a recent edition in our range, Troy is uniquely designed. Take your ride to another level with Troy which consists of some upgraded features and step through frame. With a chic geometry and 250W motor from one of the world’s leading e-bike motor manufacturers, you now don’t have to worry about the type of use. It can cope with off-road surfaces as well as highways.read more
The high-powered 36V,11Ah battery with a charging time of 4-6 hours, gives you the power to explore canals, beaches or even can be used for your daily commute to work. It’s equipped with a rear rack so that you don’t have to worry about carrying your valuables while you ride. Combined with Shimano disc brakes means you have the full control on the bike even for off-road rides.
Even the minute details are given full attention to providing a gratified riding experience. With 5 levels of power assistance; from low to punchy boost for days, when you want to reach somewhere quickly. With its 26×2” sturdy tires you can explore gravel roads as well as canal paths. They absorb the shocks from the bumpy surface and provide a smooth ride.
The 17” frame made up of aluminium alloy gives it an aesthetic, sturdy, and sleek look. It weighs about 22 kg with a battery and can carry a gross weight of up to 100 kg. We add front/rear lights, combination padlock, tool kit, and rear rack as a compliment.
All the components of Troy are high-end and it is designed for every ambitious riders who love to travel around. It offers safety, fun, mobility, environmental protection which makes it a complete package for every rider. With some regular maintenance, this e-bike will serve you for a long time.
- Step through Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- 36 V, 11 Ah Removable battery.
- 250W rear hub Motor.
- Coloured Display
- Wheel size 26×2″
- Shimano Disc Brakes
- Thumb Throttle (optional)
- Front Hydraulic Suspension
- Aluminium Pedals
- Range up to 40 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up to 50*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Frame Size 17″
- Weight – 22 kg with battery
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter with 7 gears
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Carbon Smart
- Free Rear Rack, Front / Rear light, combination padlock, stand and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty of electrics and a 4-year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a UK company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty in Europe or China.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in the following cases.
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer.
- No maintenance of bike, such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts.
- Misuse and damaging of the bike.
- Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
- Please read the detailed Terms and Conditions
- It is not a Toy
- Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure is between 30-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG
- Recycle Only according to local rules
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- *Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Front Hydraulic Suspension
Shimano Disc Brakes
250W Rear Hub Motor
36 V, 11 Ah removable battery
Delivery & Returns
1.Products Will Be Shipped the Next Working Day.
○ All our products are dispatched by the next working day after order placement. In case of any disruption or delay (which is rare), we request your cooperation. .
2.Options for Shipment
There are two shipment options:
🅐. Assembled delivery: For assembled delivery please check the box before checkout or contact us.
🅑. Non-assembled delivery: Leave the box unchecked and it will be considered a non-assembled delivery.
3.Original Box and Packaging
○Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product.
4.Cancelling Your Order
○ In case of order cancellation, you should contact us and share the details of your name, address, order number, phone number and email address. You can cancel by sending an email to: email@example.com or call 01483 363063. Your refund will be initiated accordingly
5. Returns - Changed Your Mind after a purchase.
○ You must let us know within 14 days after receiving the product. You will have another 14 days
to send the product back to us and we will refund you once we receive the product.
○Return of product is the responsibility of the customer.
○ We can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping.
○ Please note – when returning an item, it should be returned in as new condition, with all parts included, in their original packaging.
○ You will receive a full refund for the product minus the initial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
6. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
○ If your product arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined
in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement, or
○ You must call our customer services department within this period on 01483 363063 or you can mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Please note – All returns are assessed by an E-Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken.
○ The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
○ If the product is found without any fault as communicated by the customer or with fault but does not fall under the warranty. The customer will be responsible for both way shipping.
7. Returns - Special Discount:
○ Warranty period of any product bought on special discount is reduced to 6 months.
○ Change of mind after a product bought on special discount: You must let us know within 7 days after receiving the product. You will have another 7 days to send the product back to us and you will have the option of a product replacement only.
8. Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
○ If your product develops a defect through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual)
after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to
yourself under warranty.
○ An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the product we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair.
○ Please note – Our guarantee excludes faults brought about by unusual use, absence of or inaccurate support, accidental damage e.t.c.
○ Please make sure you go through all the relevant details available on our website and YouTube channel before using your product to avoid voiding your warranty. Please read our E Movement, Refund / Return and Warranty Policy for further details.