Thunder Special – Hardtail Electric Mountain Bike
We bring to you The Thunder Special the latest from E-Movement’s newest Carbon Smart range of electric bikes. Easy functions and a Samsung cell battery . This bike is a special edition and have been produced on a limited run, 10 of each colour. (Don’t worry the bike uses all our standard fit parts and spares.read more
Thunder Special is the proud owner of two black spoke black alloy rims with 2.35″ tyres to give that smooth ride. Both brakes sport 160mm disc hydraulic operated front and rear. This bike can handle most adventures out and about it makes a great weekend woodland and canal rider. The hardtail frame has defining design with an integrated battery only found on premium e-bikes yet fully removable for convenience.
This Limited Edition bike has hydraulic front forks and a multi geared rear hub smart motor. The bike has been limited to a top speed of 25kmh.
This is our first e-bike to feature a full colour LCD display with speedo, trip meter, battery meter and odometer so you can view your journeys data and know how far you have traveled. One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature, which is positioned in front of the right handle grip to ensure ease of use.
Thunder will impress with its range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 23 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the pedalac system with a range of 35 to 50+ miles*.
If you leave your e-bike in power mode 1 that is the most eco efficient level of assist and you will easily get approx 50-75 KM. The 30 – 50+ range is for those looking for constant assistant.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes as standard but also the electric motor is synced with the brake system to provide not only more braking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells.
We welcome you to come and test drive any of our vehicles today in at our testing area. Via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our Warranty. We are a UK company with UK stock and spares so no wait while the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition.
We bring to you Thunder Special the latest from E-Movement’s newest CarbonSmart models sporting a beautiful integrated detachable Samsung battery. This bike is a special edition and have been produced on a limited run, 10 of each colour. (Don’t worry the bike uses all our standard fit parts and spares.
The Thunder EMTB comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Thunder Special Electric Bike Facts:
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung Removable Key Locked 48V, 10.5Ah Battery (detachable)
- Brushless Geared 350W Rear Hub Motor
- Coloured LCD display with USB Port
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles Up to 70*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 17″
- Wheel Size 26×2.35″
- Weight – 23 kg with battery
- Recommended minimum rider height: 4’8
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front / Rear Mud Guards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, Stand, Combination padlock and tool kit *
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The Newest E MTB in Our Range
Feast your eyes upon our Special edition Thunder. Available in three colour combinations each a statement. The 17″ alloy frame owns a structure of curves sitting upon its 26″ wheels and 2.35″ tyres. The Samsung battery sits neatly integrated into the frame and easily removable after it has been unlocked with its security key. You can charge the battery still in place on the frame, or with it detached.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, it’s the next smallest frame from our range against the commute. With the trials style frame, it is suitable for both short and tall users. It is feature-packed being our very first e-bike with a colour LCD screen. With key ignition and key lockable frame integrated battery that is also removable. So you can bring in the battery pack for the winter if you store the bike frame outside. Or maybe you like real long rides so you can carry a spare battery a rucksack. With the comfy ride position and lockable hydraulic suspension, this bike is great for long rides on the road or off-road riding. It doesn’t fold so wouldn’t be suitable for small boots or small storage spaces. Although the front wheel and saddle have quick-release clasps for easy adjustment and removal. To sum up this is a great universal versatile bike with bundles of style and great torque with a range to back up the high-quality features and spec. The Thunder Special can handle hills with ease at around a maximum 25% gradient. Remember you still have to select the correct manual gear on an electric bike. For example, to climb a steep hill select manual bike gear 1 or 2 and pedal up with the bike taking out all the hard work.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don’t love it in 60 Days you can return them for a full refund. Terms apply to find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by Emovement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- The use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right are the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Please check local regulations about the use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended a maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Blue/Yellow, Grey/Red, White/Red
25 – 50KM
|Motor Power (Watts)|
Hydraulic Disc & Electric
26×2.35" with Inner Tube
26×2.35" with Inner Tube
Attachable – Not provided
|Maximum Rider Weight|
350W Dynamic Motor
48V LG Removable Battery with Security Key
Smart Battery Management System
Oversize Digital Display
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday. If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately. Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy