Thunder Plus – Our Slickest Fat Tyre
E Bike for Ladies
The E-Bike Thunder Plus from E movement demonstrates how e-bikes can have a sleek and seamless design. This is our 3rd edition Thunder bike.
Thunder Plus is feature-packed, most exciting is the new oversized colour digital LCD display providing you with all the bikes data on battery levels, speed and distance travelled on two terrain eating 4inch puncture-resistant fat tyres. Giving a smooth ride over any surface. The front and rear disc brakes are hydraulic oil-fed with oversized 160mm discs. The hardtail was redesigned to resemble our Thunder Special frame, think thunder Special on steroids. This redesign is clearly a thing of beauty with defining shoulder lines and beautiful curves but that is not the best thing about it, the best thing is the ride position and comfort levels. We welcome you to our premises to come and try the Thunder +. Available in the deep green, black or white colours.
Thunder + offers a smooth ride with front adjustable and lockable hydraulic suspension absorbing any bumps along your journey. All our Thunder models have been kitted out with a super bright cool coloured LED light that is controlled from the thumb panel where the horn is located and brand new for the plus model is the integrated rear brake light.
The beauty of this bike will turn heads and featuring an external removable Samsung battery secured with its own key lock system. The bike has a second key system that is required to start the electric systems. The bike is able to be ridden as a normal bike if you choose to do so.
If you leave your e-bike in power mode 1 that is the most eco-efficient level of assist and you will easily get approx 50-75 miles. The 30 – 50+ range is for those looking for constant assistance
With its powerful motor, the bike has been limited to a top speed of 25kmh.
The large digital colour LCD backlit panel of this model is really beautiful with large fonts and lots of information regarding power, trips and speedo. It has an inbuilt USB port to provide power to your phone when needed.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature, which is positioned in front of the right handle grip to ensure ease of use.
Thunder will impress with its range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 23 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the pedalac system*.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes as standard but also the electric motor is synced with the brake system to provide not only more braking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells.
There are so many more features this E-bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty of electrics and a 4-year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties is we are a UK company so no wait while the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition.
Meet Thunder + E-Movements newest CarbonSmart fat-tyre electric bike. The Thunder Plus Fat Tyre Bike comes with 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Thunder Plus Electric Bike Facts
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung Removable Key Locked 48V, 10.5 Ah Battery (detachable)
- Brushless Geared 350W Power Motor
- Colour Display with USB Port
- Electic Rear Brake Light
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm Discs
- Carbon Smart
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 17″
- Wheel Size 26×4″
- Weight – 26 kg with battery
- Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’5
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front Led Light, Electric Horn, rear brake light, stand, combination padlock and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The New Cool Kid
If you didn’t know already know this is the 3rd generation to our Thunder electric mountain bike. As with each and every one of our editions we have improved the bike, the new frame angles and body position offer the authentic mountain bike experience. These new arrangements ensure the bike very comfortable, yet agile with the fat 4inch puncture-resistant tyres soaking up any terrain you choose. The PAS and pure electric mode give all the fun with a top speed of 25KMH.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature-packed with a beautiful matt paint finish oversized colour digital display removable battery with a key security system for both the battery and electronic systems. E-Movement works hard to provide high-quality products at an affordable price. It also has the ability to be used as a standard mountain bike too.
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. The modification also includes changing/tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
- Always charge the battery under supervision and avoid over charging.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Army Green, Black Edition, Stealth White
25 – 50KM
|Motor Power (Watts)|
Hydraulic Disc & Electric
26×4" tyre with Inner Tube
26×4" tyre with Inner Tube
Attachable – Not provided
26×4" Fat Tyres
|Maximum Rider Weight|
350W Dynamic Motor
48V LG Removable Battery with Security Key
Smart Battery Management System
Oversize Digital Display
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday. If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately. Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy