Folding Fat Tyre E Bike “Panther” 350W for Ladies
The E-Bike S-5 Panther from E movement is great example of a professionally engineered, high quality electric personal vehicle.
The S-5 is a newly launched summer 2020 model, being feature packed with fat tyres that give a quiet, stable ride. Preforming excellent on normal road and off road surfaces. Surfaces that would otherwise deem you immobile are no problem for the Panther. Sandy, pebble beaches and even the snow wont even stop you getting about.
The S-5 has a simple folding design with sleek branding which complements the removable Samsung battery. The battery is designed inside the frame, keeping them sleek and secure.
This powerful bike has been limited to a top speed of 25kmh.
This E-Movement Bike has one of the strongest pedal assistance motors available on the market, it provides a real assertive punch making long heavy hills a breeze. It has to be felt to truly understand the assistance power provided when peddling.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature. The twist throttle is positioned next to the handle grip, ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.
The Panther will continues to impress with its awesome range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 20 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the assisted pedal*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
If you leave your e-bike in power mode 1 that is the most eco efficient level of assist and you will easily get around 50 – 75 km.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes but also the electric motor is synced with the brake system to provide not only more braking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells. Its sleek digital displays offers a range of features and stats. Front LED light, horn and phone holder with charge port ensures you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Our New E-Movement Panther comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts. Available in 350W and 500W motor specs.
- Aluminum alloy 6061 folding frame
- LG 48V, 10Ah Battery
- 350/500 W Brushless Motor
- Dual Brakes, Hydraulic plus E Brake
- 25 kmh speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Carbon Smart
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 16″
- Wheel Size 20×4″ fat tyres
- Weight – 28 kg with battery
- Recommended Riders weight – Up to 150 kg
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’6
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminum Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear Mud Guards, Led Light with Electric Horn, stand, Combination padlock, Mobile Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
New Design, Latest Technology
Panther, the newest design in our line up. Introduced in summer 2020. With a top speed of 25km. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more than a few screws and you will be going. There is no fiddling with electrics or cables. The front wheel is quick release and has to be tightened on. The front mudguard and the Led light is all that the assemble requires. You can follow our assembly guide here for help.
Who is This Bike For?
With two power options, there is something for every type of rider. From a local cruise to the shop, around town or maybe a beachfront to woodland, and canal towpaths. Panther was designed for it. With two power options 350W or a mega 500W (limited supply), there is something for everyone.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature-packed and has one of the most powerful pedalac* systems we haver ever felt on the market. Its high torque and uber responsive motor make this a great choice. Its ability to go over most terrains you will never be left stuck. E-Movement works hard to provide high-quality products at an affordable price.
Confession, the 500W model is pretty bold so we only have a limited supply once they have gone they have gone. Remember when you buy from us we include for free front and rear mudguards, bike lock, phone holder with a charge port, LED hard wired front light and that little bundle all together is worth a cool £149.99. It’s all yours while stocks last. Don’t forget you get your next day dispatch included all our stock is in the UK and you get a UK warranty.
Spares & Repairs
Need a spare? No problem! We stock all spares for all our EPVS, from bolts to gear shifters- tyres to batteries give us a call or head over to our accessories page.
Need a repair, no problem you can bring or ship your bike to us for a repair or service.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don’t love it in 60 Days you can return it for a full refund. Terms apply find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV’s. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
- Always charge the battery under supervision and avoid over charging.
Important details you need to know
- Our recommended maximum rider weight : 150kg.
- Our recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
Black/Red, Black Edition
350 W, 500W
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday. If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately. Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy