Electric Scooter S-3 Dual Suspension
The E Movement S-3 Scooter is the first of its kind in the UK with professional engineering and high-quality this unique design offers a safe and stable ride.
Slick and cable free with integrated front LED light and cool blue back lit control panel what’s not to love about this scooter. Top speed of 15.6 MPH means you can cover 2 miles in just 8 minutes with a range capable of reaching 30 miles between charges. Thats a lot of travelling.
A 36v LG battery, large stand platform with a sturdy high quality build makes this a premium choice of electric scooter.
Made from aluminium, this vehicle has dual suspension assisting the smooth ride. With 10 inch solid puncture proof hard wearing wheels so flat tyres are not a worry.
A triple braking system, dual hand brakes controlling the twin drum brakes and a rear foot brakes offer excellent stopping power with built in rear brake light.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our products come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Personal electrical vehicles are the responsibility of the owner. Before riding, the laws of the country must be checked on the subject. We are not responsible for any mishaps, accidents or violation of any rules / laws by the use of this product.
The correct safety protection should be worn when using any vehicle of emovement.co.uk. This includes but is not limited to helmet, gloves, elbow, knee and body pads.
Remember! Most importantly HAVE FUN
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition and temperature.
The S-3 Electric Scooter with dual suspension comes with 1 year UK warranty.
E Scooter S-3 Facts
- Triple Braking system.
- Drum Brakes
- Front LED Light
- Cool Blue LED Display with backlight
- Kick stand
- Solid No Puncture Wheels
- Dual suspension
- LED brake light
- Aluminium Solid frame
- Weight 21 kg
- Box weight 26.3 kg
- Max speed limited to 25 km/h
- Range up to 40 km*
- Motor power 450 W
- Gradability up to 20 degree
- Operating Temp 14-122 degree F
- Wheels 10 inch non inflatable
- Battery LG 36V 13Ah
- Charging Time 4-6 hrs
- Weight capacity 15o kg
It’s Super Popular
This dual suspension, foldable aluminium framed scooter is popular for good reasons. With a top speed of 25km/h, you can travel a km in just 4 minutes. Coming fully assembled in the box unpack and you’re ready go.
To be frank, this is an awesome high-quality e scooter with a solid unique design. It is feature-packed with drum brakes, dual suspension, kickstand, lock, screen and so much more. What’s more, it includes a high-quality LG battery and 450w motor.
Because of all that, this scooter will definitely not disappoint. Restricted for future UK regulation, this really is a future proof scooter.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
As far as the warranty coverage and duration is concerned, the warranty covers the full electric scooter, including the electronics and battery for, 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 2 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by Emovement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly and we will handle your warranty claims.
The warranty is void in the following cases.
- The scooter has any water ingress.
- The scooter is not getting maintenance, such as unchanged punctures and missing parts.
- The misuse of the scooter. For example, a person riding it is over the recommended weight
- The use of the scooter for illegal purposes or in illegal areas.
- The service or modification of scooter by anyone other than an authorised partner. The modification also includes changing or tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
Important details you need to know
- We recommend the maximum rider weight be 120kg.
- We recommend the rider age to be of 16 years or more.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV, which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function. Then, you should execute maintenance tasks if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. For that, you would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. In addition, the recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- The use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty doesn’t cover. Use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready-to-ride position.
- Lastly, please check local regulations about the use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Up to 40 km
Cool Blue advanced LED Display with back light
LG 36 V, 13Ah
Double suspension Front
3 Mode Drum braking System
10" non inflatable
LED, in built
LED Brake Lights
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday. If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:email@example.com. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately. Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy