City Folding Electric Bike
The Commute for Ladies
Our electric commuter bike is where performance and convenience come together. This highly engineered great quality bike with full suspension system gives a smooth ride.
This folding electric bike makes it easy to fold for travel. The Commute can be the perfect commuters companion Monday to Friday and yet come alive on the weekend canal ride, in-fact this E-bike has many uses.Read more
Not only does this bike fold but it also has an LG removable battery that has its own key security system. This system will stop the battery being removed with out unlocking with the key, which operates a metal piston which secures the battery. Having a removable battery makes it really easy to bring it indoors for charging.
This e bike offers a top speed of 25kmh.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature, which is positioned in front of the right handle grip to ensure ease of use.
When it comes to range the Commute continues to impress; using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the pedalac system*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes but also the electric motor is synced with the break system to provide not only more breaking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells. Its sleek digital displays offers a range of features and stats. Front Led light, horn and phone holder with charge port ensures you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Personal electrical vehicles are the responsibility of the owner. Before riding, the laws of the country must be checked on the subject. We are not responsible for any mishaps, accidents or violation of any rules / laws by the use of this product.
The correct safety protection should be worn when using any vehicle of emovement.co.uk. This includes but is not limited to helmet, gloves, elbow, knee and body pads.
Remember! Most importantly HAVE FUN
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition.
The E-Movement CarbonSmart Commute Electric Bike comes with 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
E bike City Bike Facts
- Aluminium alloy folding frame
- LG 48V 8Ah Battery
- 350W Brushless Motor
- Dual Brakes, Hydraulic plus E Brake
- 25 kmh speed*
- Range up to 40 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up to 50*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Carbon Smart
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 16″
- Wheel Size 20×2″ tyres
- Weight – 23 kg
- Dimensions folded: 32″x13″x31 (LxWxH)
- Recommended Riders weight – Up to 100 kg
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear Mud Guards, Led Light with Electric Horn, stand, Combination padlock, Mobile Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
It’s Super Popular
This is a super popular bike amongst professional commuters and fun seekers alike. With a top speed of 15.4 MPH you can travel 2 miles in 8 Minutes. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more then a few screws and you will be going. There is no fiddling with electrics or cables. You can follow our assembly guide here for help.
If you’re looking at practicality with comfort this bike is for you. It comes in two colours options black with red and white with red. Both beautiful! This bike easily folds so it can fit in a boot of car, train carriage or bus etc. So using it for commuting is really easy. It also looks really cool with its 6 spoke mag style wheels and all the gadgets, led light, horn, digital display, stand, removal battery etc.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- It is not a Toy
- Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure is between 35-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
White Red, Black Red, Grey
22 M / 35 KM
|Motor Power (Watts)||
|Charge Time (hours)||
Attachable – Not provided
|folded Dimensions (LxWxH)||
|Max Rider Weight||