City Folding Electric Bike
The Commute for Ladies
Our electric commuter bike is where performance and convenience come together. This highly engineered great quality bike with full suspension system gives a smooth ride.
This folding electric bike makes it easy to fold for travel. The Commute can be the perfect commuters companion Monday to Friday and yet come alive on the weekend canal ride, in-fact this E-bike has many uses.Read more
Not only does this bike fold but it also has an LG removable battery that has its own key security system. This system will stop the battery being removed with out unlocking with the key, which operates a metal piston which secures the battery. Having a removable battery makes it really easy to bring it indoors for charging.
This e bike offers a top speed of 25kmh.
One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature, which is positioned in front of the right handle grip to ensure ease of use.
When it comes to range the Commute continues to impress; using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the pedalac system*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed.
Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic disc brakes but also the electric motor is synced with the break system to provide not only more breaking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells. Its sleek digital displays offers a range of features and stats. Front Led light, horn and phone holder with charge port ensures you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E bike will not disappoint.
Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only.
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Personal electrical vehicles are the responsibility of the owner. Before riding, the laws of the country must be checked on the subject. We are not responsible for any mishaps, accidents or violation of any rules / laws by the use of this product.
The correct safety protection should be worn when using any vehicle of emovement.co.uk. This includes but is not limited to helmet, gloves, elbow, knee and body pads.
Remember! Most importantly HAVE FUN
*top speed may vary depending on user’s weight, road condition etc.
*max range may vary according to user’s weight, battery charge and road condition.
The E-Movement CarbonSmart Commute Electric Bike comes with 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
E bike City Bike Facts
- Aluminium alloy folding frame
- LG 48V 8Ah Battery
- 350W Brushless Motor
- Dual Brakes, Hydraulic plus E Brake
- 25 kmh speed*
- Range up to 40 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up to 50*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Carbon Smart
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 16″
- Wheel Size 20×2″ tyres
- Weight – 23 kg
- Dimensions folded: 32″x13″x31 (LxWxH)
- Recommended Riders weight – Up to 100 kg
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear Mud Guards, Led Light with Electric Horn, stand, Combination padlock, Mobile Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
It’s Super Popular
This is a super popular bike amongst professional commuters and fun seekers alike. With a top speed of 15.4 MPH you can travel 2 miles in 8 Minutes. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more then a few screws and you will be going. There is no fiddling with electrics or cables. You can follow our assembly guide here for help.
If you’re looking at practicality with comfort this bike is for you. It comes in two colours options black with red and white with red. Both beautiful! This bike easily folds so it can fit in a boot of car, train carriage or bus etc. So using it for commuting is really easy. It also looks really cool with its 6 spoke mag style wheels and all the gadgets, led light, horn, digital display, stand, removal battery etc.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- It is not a Toy
- Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- The recommended tyre pressure is between 35-40 psi.
- Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.
White Red, Black Red, Grey
22 M / 35 KM
|Motor Power (Watts)|
|Charge Time (hours)|
Attachable – Not provided
|folded Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|Max Rider Weight|
Delivery & Returns
1.Products Will Be Shipped the Next Working Day.
○ All our products are dispatched by the next working day after order placement. In case of any disruption or delay (which is rare), we request your cooperation. .
2.Options for Shipment
There are two shipment options:
🅐. Assembled delivery: For assembled delivery please check the box before checkout or contact us.
🅑. Non-assembled delivery: Leave the box unchecked and it will be considered a non-assembled delivery.
3.Original Box and Packaging
○Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product.
4.Cancelling Your Order
○ In case of order cancellation, you should contact us and share the details of your name, address, order number, phone number and email address. You can cancel by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 363063. Your refund will be initiated accordingly
5. Returns - Changed Your Mind after a purchase.
○ You must let us know within 14 days after receiving the product. You will have another 14 days
to send the product back to us and we will refund you once we receive the product.
○Return of product is the responsibility of the customer.
○ We can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping.
○ Please note – when returning an item, it should be returned in as new condition, with all parts included, in their original packaging.
○ You will receive a full refund for the product minus the initial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
6. Returns - Damaged & Faulty Less than 30 days post-delivery
○ If your product arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined
in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement, or
○ You must call our customer services department within this period on 01483 363063 or you can mail us at: email@example.com
○ Please note – All returns are assessed by an E-Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken.
○ The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
○ If the product is found without any fault as communicated by the customer or with fault but does not fall under the warranty. The customer will be responsible for both way shipping.
7. Returns - Special Discount:
○ Warranty period of any product bought on special discount is reduced to 6 months.
○ Change of mind after a product bought on special discount: You must let us know within 7 days after receiving the product. You will have another 7 days to send the product back to us and you will have the option of a product replacement only.
8. Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
○ If your product develops a defect through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual)
after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to
yourself under warranty.
○ An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the product we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair.
○ Please note – Our guarantee excludes faults brought about by unusual use, absence of or inaccurate support, accidental damage e.t.c.
○ Please make sure you go through all the relevant details available on our website and YouTube channel before using your product to avoid voiding your warranty. Please read our E Movement, Refund / Return and Warranty Policy for further details.