After receiving a thrilling response on Panther and Panther Plus. E Movement is introducing Panther V4 with more advanced specs. Our uniquely designed Panther V4 is a combination of high-power motor, lightweight and streamlined geometry. The brushless motor is powerful than the previous Panther and Panther Plus which gives high-end performance and ensures that you can travel without any discomfort even against strong winds. Unlike the first launch, Panther, the new launch comes with a beautiful and elegant style colour display. The panther e-bike comes in 2 variants. A 250 W motor without throttle, purely to cater for UK roads and 500W powerful motor with throttle for off-roading. Its 20×4” fat tyres with improved suspension system reduce vibrations and shocks and allow you to ride through any terrain like a breeze. The tyres also offer high levels of puncture resistance, and the thread gives grip both on and off-road. While weighing only 28kg with a battery, the maximum gross weight that it can carry is up to 120kg. One more improved feature of Panther V4 is the large LCD colour display which will keep you informed of the battery power, gear, and speed. To cater for over growing requirement of our customers regarding pannier, we have installed rear racks with all our panther V4 bikes, to make sure you can take your belongings with you on your next adventure. In Panther V4 the front and rear light are detachable. With a choice of 5 level pedal assistance, and a top speed of 25 km/h (250w) this electric bike can take you to your desired location in no time. All the components used in the bike are of top-notch quality and are reliable. All you must do is to take care of the daily servicing to improve the life of your e-bike
Title Value Brand e movement Model Panther V4 Motor Power 250W Battery 48V-10ah Panasonic upgradeable to 12.8 ah Removable Charger Input 100-240, Out put 54.6 V, 2 ah, 2.1 mm connector, type “C” Display Coloured Weight (kg) 28 Wheel size 20x4 inch wide tyre type 120 TPI all terrain puncture resist tyre Inner tube Yes Front suspension Lockable Rear suspension yes Throttle NO frame type off road Gears Shimano 7 S Folding Yes Material Aluminium 6061 Colours Matt Black Brakes Logan Hydraulic disc brake 160 mm disc Accessories/Kit provided front light, rear brake light, Lock, tool kit, stand, fenders, Max Riders weight kg 150 Min riders height 5-6”
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrics and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a local company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty.
Our E boards comes with 6 months warranty for electric. Due to the nature of activity, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our Product. They are available from other good stockists / retailers.
WARRANTY INFO FOR OUR FOLDABLE BIKE/FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The electric parts of bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under 4 years warranty . Free accessories, Punctures, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-movement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in following cases.
- • The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- • No maintenance of product, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose / missing parts or not cleaning / lubricating your product periodically.
- • Misuse of the product.
- • Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- • Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorized partner.
- • The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
Please read detailed Terms and Conditions
- • It is not a Toy
- • Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of Product, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- • Please avoid dangerous riding.
- • The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- • It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tires, chain and pedals of your product. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- • Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- • The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- • Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- • Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- • Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the product.
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *