The Troy being a recent edition in our range is professionally designed. Take your ride to another level with Troy which consists of some upgraded features and step through frame. With a chic geometry and 250W motor from one of the world’s leading e-bike motor manufacturers, you now don’t have to worry about the type of use. It can cope with off-road surfaces as well as highways. The high-powered 36V,11Ah battery with a charging time of 4-6 hours, gives you the power to explore canals, beaches or even can be used for your daily commute to work. It’s equipped with a rear rack making you less worried about carrying your valuables while you ride. Combined with Shimano disc brakes means you have the full control on the bike even for off-road rides. Even the minute details are given full attention to providing a gratified riding experience. With 5 levels of power assistance; from low to punchy boost for days, when you want to reach somewhere quickly. They absorb the shocks from the bumpy surface and provide a smooth ride. The 17” frame made up of aluminium alloy gives it an aesthetic, sturdy, and sleek look. It weighs about 22 kg with a battery and can carry a gross weight of up to 100 kg. It offers safety, fun, mobility, environmental protection which makes it a complete package for every rider. With some regular maintenance, this e-bike will serve you for a long time. Step through Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame 36 V, 11 Ah Removable battery. 250W rear hub Motor. Coloured Display Wheel size 28×1.75″ (700x45C) Shimano Disc Brakes Thumb Throttle (optional) Front Hydraulic Suspension Aluminium Pedals Smart range 4-6 Hour Charge Time 5 Levels of Pedal Assist Frame Size 17″ (step through) Weight – 22 kg with battery Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter with 7 gears CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS Water Resistant IP65 Rated Carbon Smart Free Rear Rack, Front / Rear light, combination padlock, stand and tool kit*. Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
Title Value Brand e movement Model Troy Motor Power 250W Battery 36V 11.5 Ah Removable Charger Input 100-240, Out put 42, 2 ah 2.1 mm connector, type “C” Display Coloured Weight (kg) 22 Wheel size 28.2 inch tyre type Kinda smooth road tyre Inner tube Yes Front suspension Lockable / Hydraulic Rear suspension No Throttle No / Optional yes frame type step through / Dutch type Gears Shimano 7 S Folding No Material Aluminium 6061 Colours Matt Black Brakes Shimano disc brakes Accessories/Kit provided front light, rear brake light, Lock, tool kit, stand, water bottle, Max Riders weight kg 100 Min riders height -
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrics and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a local company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty.
Our E boards comes with 6 months warranty for electric. Due to the nature of activity, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our Product. They are available from other good stockists / retailers.
WARRANTY INFO FOR OUR FOLDABLE BIKE/FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The electric parts of bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under 4 years warranty . Free accessories, Punctures, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-movement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in following cases.
- • The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- • No maintenance of product, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose / missing parts or not cleaning / lubricating your product periodically.
- • Misuse of the product.
- • Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- • Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorized partner.
- • The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
Please read detailed Terms and Conditions
- • It is not a Toy
- • Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of Product, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- • Please avoid dangerous riding.
- • The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- • It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tires, chain and pedals of your product. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- • Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- • The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- • Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- • Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- • Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the product.
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *