The Hunter E-Bike from E Movement is a great example of a high-quality professionally engineered electric personal vehicle. The Hunter is a popular, feature-packed fat tire e-bike with a quiet, stable ride. Performing excellent on normal road and off road surfaces, that is not all. Surfaces that would otherwise deem you immobile are no problem for the Hunter. Sandy and pebble beaches and even the snow wont even stop you getting about. It even has puncture resistant tyres that reinforces the wall to protect against thorns and other small sharp hazards.
The Hunter has a simple folding step-through frame design with sleek branding which complements the removable Samsung 48V battery. The battery cells are encapsulated inside the steel saddle tube keeping them strong and secure. We recommend users are over 5ft 5in for this model. Shorter users will have to lower the seat post below the recommended safe clearance area at the bottom of the bike. If you are under 5ft5 we recommend our Commute or Thunder Special. This E-Movement Bike has one of the strongest pedal assistance motors available on the market, it provides a real assertive punch making long heavy hills a breeze. It has to be felt to truly understand the assistance power provided when peddling. One of the awesome features of this bike is the twist and go feature. The twist throttle is positioned next to the handle grip ensuring comfortable and secure ride . This eBike will continues to impress with its awesome range. Using the twist and go you are able to get a mega 21 miles which can be doubled or even tippled if you are using the Pedal Assist*. What ever way you choose to ride this bike you will not be disappointed. EcoMiles If you leave your e-bike in power mode 1 that is the most eco efficient level of assist and you will easily get way around 50-75 km. Other defining specs are the electric brake system; this bike has hydraulic oil fed 160mm disc breaks front and rear. The geared brushless electric motor is synced with the brake system to provide not only more braking assistance but regenerate any wasted power back to the battery cells. The sleek backlit digital displays offers a range of features and stats from speed, battery and trip meter. Front Led light, horn and phone holder with charge port ensures you can be safe and ready. There are so many more features this E bike will not disappoint. Come and test drive any of our vehicles today via appointment only. No Stress Warranty. All of our E-Bikes come with a 1 year standard warranty of electrics and a 4 year warranty on the bike. The best bit about our warranties are we are a UK company so no wait why the Warranty is dealt with in Europe or China.
Title Value Brand e movement Model Hunter Motor Power 350 W Rear Hub Battery Samsung 48V, 7Ah Battery Cell Neatly Integrated Inside the Seat Stem. Charger - Display Backlit Digital Display Weight (kg) 26 Kg with battery Wheel size 20×4 tyre type Puncture Resistent Tyres Inner tube Yes Front suspension - Rear suspension - Throttle - frame type Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame Gears - Folding Yes Material Aluminium 6061 Colours Black Yellow, Black Edition, Black Red, Black Brakes Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs Accessories/Kit provided Free Front and rear mudguards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, stand, combination padlock, Mob Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*. Max Riders weight kg 120 Min riders height 5-6” Range 22 miles / 35 km Top Speed 25 KMH Charge Time (hours) 4-6 hours Folded Dimensions (LxWxH) 36"x15"x32" Frame Size 16
No Stress Warranty.
All of our E-Bikes come with a 1-year standard warranty for electrics and a 4-year warranty on the frame. The best bit about our warranties is that we are a local company, so no wait while we deal with the Warranty.
Our E boards comes with 6 months warranty for electric. Due to the nature of activity, the board is not covered under warranty for damage, breakage etc.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our Product. They are available from other good stockists / retailers.
WARRANTY INFO FOR OUR FOLDABLE BIKE/FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The electric parts of bike (motor, display, controller, sensors etc) are covered for one year warranty. The frame is under 4 years warranty . Free accessories, Punctures, tyre, pedals are not under warranty.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-movement.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void in following cases.
- • The product has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example, from a pressure washer, riding in puddles etc.
- • No maintenance of product, such as unchanged punctures, riding with loose / missing parts or not cleaning / lubricating your product periodically.
- • Misuse of the product.
- • Damage due to application of excessive force on threads, bolts and joints etc.
- • Service or modification of the bike by anyone other than an authorized partner.
- • The modification also includes changing/tampering with the factory setting on the display meter.
Please read detailed Terms and Conditions
- • It is not a Toy
- • Never use this product at unauthorised place. Please check local regulations about use of Product, safety equipment and age restrictions. Only use in accordance with local regulations.
- • Please avoid dangerous riding.
- • The use of compatible protective gears are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility.
- • It is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tires, chain and pedals of your product. It includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and necessary execution of any maintenance task.
- • Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which the warranty does not cover. Therefore, please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity, your left and right is the same as the bike’s left and right, as if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- • The recommended tyre pressure for fat tyres is 20-25 and slim tyres is 30-40 psi.
- • Minimum age recommended – 16 years
- • Max Weight Limits – 100 KG / 220 lbs
- • Recycle Only according to local rules
Important details you need to know
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power to assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the product.
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *