Kampyro ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates E Movement on emovement.co.uk website and related social profiles (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (referred as “Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Billing address, First name and Last name; Cookies and Usage Data.
- Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i-e IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data and other related details.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Examples of Cookies we use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings, such us the Cart.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of Data. The E movement uses the collected data for various purposes, such as:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
- Transfer Of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your State, Province, Country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United Kingdom, and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to any other country and process it there.
- Disclosure Of Data. The E Movement may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The E movement;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
- Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Children’s Privacy. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: emovement.co.uk
Thank you for visiting and shopping at theeboard.co.uk We are really glad that you have chosen us. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org